Looking for some positive things from this week...
- OFSTED (school inspectors) visited our stained glass class on Tuesday and our teacher emailed us to say the inspection went well. This is good as it means the centre will receive the promised funding they need.
- lilachigh collected her fish stained glass yesterday and we had a nice catch up chat which was good.
- My belly dance troupe are booked to dance at another show at the end of March and our belly dance teacher has added some complex moves into the routine. Thank goodness she has videoed them and posted them in our little closed group on Facebook so I can watch and practice. Training tonight could be interesting!
- The promised snow (which was only going to be a mere flurry according to all the weather forecasts) has not materialised. I imagine we might get a bit of sleet later, but nothing to worry about.
- Mr Cee had to work most of last night (from home) which means he hasn't got a lot of sleep but is also means he is at home finishing the job today and will have tomorrow as a day off in lieu.